Gutters are a crucial part of your roof. They are designed to channel water away from your home—protecting your foundation and other important parts of your property. If your gutters are damaged or in disrepair, water can pool up around your property, leading to water damage, mold growth, and other costly repairs.
At Landmark Roofing, we offer professional gutter installation in Hickory, Charlotte, and the surrounding areas. As a locally owned and operated company, we take pride in going above and beyond for our community, and pair best-in-class materials with quality customer care for an experience that is second to none.
Call our team today at (828) 392-6488 to schedule a free estimate.
Gutter Installation Process
Our professionals carry out our gutter installation and replacement services with precision and a keen eye for detail. The process begins with a comprehensive on-site evaluation, enabling us to understand your property’s unique requirements and design your gutter system accordingly. We then carefully measure and cut the gutters to match your home’s specifications. Each section is securely fastened—ensuring a seamless fit and optimal water flow. Finally, downspouts are installed at strategic locations to direct rainwater away from your property.
We are highly experienced and certified in a variety of residential and commercial roofing systems and gutters.
We are humbled to be trusted by our communities and give back by donating a portion of our proceeds to local nonprofits and organizations.
We offer emergency tarping services when it is absolutely critical to get the leak to stop.
By only recommending solutions and using products we would use for our own homes our team will exceed your expectations
Among the variety of options to choose from for your home’s gutters, our team at Landmark Roofing offers the five most common, including:
- K-Style Gutters: These are the most popular type of gutters found in modern homes. They have a decorative front side that mimics crown molding, allowing them to blend in with your home’s aesthetic, particularly because they’re available in different sizes and thicknesses.
- Half-Round Gutters: As the name suggests, these gutters are shaped like a half-circle. They are often found in historic or traditional homes.
- Box Gutters: These gutters are built into the bottom of the roof or into the roof’s overhang. They are commonly used in commercial properties but can also be found in some residential properties. Box gutters are known for their high capacity and low maintenance.
- Seamless Gutters: These are custom-fitted to the house, reducing the possibility of leaks. While they are usually more expensive than other types, their durability and low maintenance make them a popular choice for homeowners.
- Fascia Gutters: These are often found on modern homes and are installed in such a way that they hide the edge of the rafter tails from view.
“I could speak volumes about how great Landmark Roofing company is.” - Taross T.
At Landmark Roofing, we know you have options when choosing a roofing company, which is why we go above and beyond for our customers.
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Free estimates and honest pricing
- Exclusively work with trusted brands, including Owens Corning and General Aniline & Film
- Years of experience and multiple 5-star reviews
For quality gutter installation in Hickory, NC, turn to our skilled professionals today! Call us at (828) 392-6488 or reach out online.