Gutter guards can be a valuable asset to homes in North Carolina due to the state's humid and wet climate. Leaves, twigs, and other forms of debris can quickly clog gutters and cause water damage or even flooding around your home. Gutter guards are designed to keep debris out while still allowing necessary water flow, preventing disruptive consequences that require costly repairs. Professional installation is recommended to ensure optimal performance and protection for your gutters.
At Landmark Roofing, we specialize in providing quality gutter guard installation services to Concord, NC homeowners and businesses. We understand all too well how clogged gutters can lead to expensive water damage and other associated problems. As such, we are dedicated to helping our customers protect their homes with customized solutions that will keep their roofs and structures in excellent condition. Our expert roofers use only the highest grade of materials and will take all necessary steps to ensure that they are properly installed. We can also provide new gutter systems as well as handle any needed repairs and maintenance work. With our full-service approach and satisfaction guarantee, you can be sure that your gutters will be fully outfitted with the best protection available.
We strive to provide an outstanding experience for our customers through unsurpassed craftsmanship and top-notch customer service every step of the way. Call (828) 392-6488 or contact us online to request a free estimate today!
“Thank you, Justin and crew, for creating such a positive transaction” - Monica W.
While all gutter guard systems protect your home from water damage by working to prevent clogs, several different types are available, and each performs this function differently. Our professional roofers can help you choose the optimal option for your home.
We can install any of the following gutter guard types in Concord, NC:
- Brush gutter guards. Made from tough bristles, these guards act like a filter that traps unwanted material while still allowing water to flow freely. Their flexible design makes them compatible with most standard gutter systems, and their cost-effectiveness makes them an ideal choice for many homeowners. These guards require regular cleaning, as they only capture debris on the top side of the guard; any fallen objects will fall through and collect in the gutter. Regular maintenance also ensures that the bristles remain strong so that they can effectively catch all manner of debris without clogging up themselves.
- Foam gutter guards. These guards consist of a foam insert that fits inside the gutter, stopping bigger types of debris while allowing water to pass through. Although these guards can be useful in some cases, they are not an ideal long-term solution due to their maintenance needs and problematic flaws. The foam needs to be cleaned regularly for it to remain effective, otherwise, it could ironically become clogged with debris. Furthermore, the foam can deteriorate over time or be damaged by insects or other pests.
- Mesh gutter guards. Mesh guards are made from durable materials, like vinyl-coated steel or aluminum mesh, and feature tiny holes that allow rainwater to penetrate through while simultaneously keeping leaves, pests, and other larger objects from passing and accumulating. Mesh gutter guards come in different installation styles for convenience and ease of use. The size of the holes typically allows for a greater degree of protection than screen guards due to their ability to block out most objects while still allowing water to pass freely through unrestricted.
- Micro-mesh gutter guards. Micro-mesh gutter guards offer an even higher-performing solution than traditional mesh gutter guards thanks to their tinier holes that are designed to trap even the smallest pieces of debris. While highly effective, the minuscule holes reduce the flow rate of water through the gutter, so this solution may not be right for homes that experience frequent heavy rainfalls.
- Reverse-curve gutter guards. Made of either aluminum or plastic, the hood of these guards features a curved edge that rises slightly above the lip of the gutter. This creates a gap between the guard and the lip, allowing water to run through and carry away any debris that might have collected on top of it. During heavy rain, these types of guards can be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of water and fail to do their job properly. They are also often considered visually unappealing when compared to other designs on the market.
- Screen gutter guards. Screen gutter guards consist of a perforated plastic or metal sheet placed atop your gutters. This sheet features holes that are designed to prevent larger debris, like leaves and twigs, from entering the gutter system. Screen gutter guards provide an economical solution for homeowners looking to protect their gutters from debris buildup, but they may not be as durable as other modern gutter protection options.
- Solid cover gutter guards. Solid cover gutter guards are typically made from plastic or aluminum, providing a robust barrier between the elements and your gutters. These guards fit securely over the entire gutter system, minimizing the risk of debris entering the system in the first place. Plus, these guards have been designed with a slight curve to ensure that water is directed towards downspouts to reduce the possibility of overflow or flooding.
Does My North Carolina Home Need Gutter Guards?
Gutter guards are a smart investment if your Concord, NC home has a gutter system. Installing them is an effective way to protect your home from weather-related issues like wind-blown debris, heavy rain, snow, and ice. Not only can these elements cause blockages inside the gutters that lead to overflows or leaks into your home's interior, but they can also contribute to foundation damage. In other words, investing in gutter guards today can pay off in the future!
Our team at Landmark Roofing is passionate about making the process of finding and installing the right gutter guard for your home as smooth and easy as possible. We will provide helpful suggestions on which design is best suited to your home and make sure that its aesthetic qualities meet and exceed your expectations. We will then carry out a quick and efficient installation. Our locally owned and operated also offers ongoing maintenance and repair services. With regular inspections, our experts can ensure that your gutter guards are functioning correctly and prepared to stand up against heavy rain.