Turn to the roofing professionals at Landmark Roofing when it's time to fix your roof or install a new one.
Residential Roofing Services in Hickory, NC
Trusted Residential Roofing Services in Charlotte, NC
When you need a professional roofing inspection, repair, or a complete roof replacement, look no further than Landmark Roofing. As a locally owned and operated company, we believe in developing personal relationships with our customers and making a positive difference in our community. To that end, our residential roofing services in Hickory, NC are designed to surpass the status quo and provide you with the last roof you will ever need.
After serving thousands of homeowners, our reputation and accolades speak for themselves: We received the “Best of Catawba Valley” Award for roofing companies in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our commitment to our customers, the detail-oriented nature of our work, and our use of superior materials all contribute to this honor. Let us put our experience and resources to work for you, your roof, and your home.
We offer free estimates as well as a satisfaction guarantee, so do not wait to call (828) 392-6488 or contact us online to discuss your roofing needs with our team.
What Our Experienced Roofers Can Do for Your Home
Landmark Roofing offers a full suite of services. We work closely with homeowners to develop and implement a solution that marries form and function, ensuring your roof performs optimally while achieving your aesthetic vision. We can handle just about any type of roofing job, so if you do not see what you need on the list below, do not be afraid to get in touch!
Our residential roofing services in Hickory, NC include:
- Roof repairs. Are you dealing with a leaky roof, missing shingles, water stains, or mold growth on your roof? If so, it is time to request a maintenance visit from one of our dependable roofers. Every roof needs preventative maintenance to keep small problems from becoming damaging, costly emergencies, and we know how to spot and address warning signs before they turn into inconvenient crises.
- Roof installations. Our experts can help you explore a variety of roof types, including metal, tile, asphalt shingles, and wood shake, for new installations or replacements. We will carefully evaluate pertinent factors impacting your home’s structure and walk you through the pros and cons of each option. Once you have made your decision, we will work to facilitate a smooth, swift installation while working to minimize disruption.
- Storm damage roofing. Storm damage can cause immense destruction to the roof of your home. High winds, hail, and other environmental forces can quickly break or tear away shingles, leaving your roof vulnerable to moisture penetration and further damage from the elements. Catching storm damage early is essential to preventing more serious problems down the line. Professional inspections are thus recommended following any major weather events. We will check for signs of weakness or damage and make any necessary repairs.
- Roof coatings. Roof coatings are an important part of routine maintenance for any kind of roofing material. They provide a seal that helps to protect the surface from moisture, dirt, chemicals, and UV radiation. Coatings also act as insulation against extreme temperatures and can extend the lifespan of your roof. We are prepared to assist with several types of popular roof coating methods and materials, including acrylic elastomeric coatings, acrylic emulsion coatings, fabric-reinforced acrylic elastomeric coatings, and high-solids silicone roof coatings.
- Roof inspections. Through regular inspections, any problems or signs of damage can be spotted and dealt with quickly before they become bigger and costlier to repair. It is important to use a professional roof inspector who possesses the expertise necessary to identify small issues that you might miss. Additionally, a proper inspection can ensure that the roof is compliant with all relevant building codes in order to guarantee its safety and effectiveness for its intended purpose. We recommend most homeowners schedule at least two roof inspections per year, though there are some instances where an emergency inspection may be prudent.
- EPDM roof installations. EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) is a popular choice for commercial properties with flat roofs, but it is also preferred by some homeowners. It tends to be easy to install, requires minimal maintenance, and offers superior durability when compared to many other roofing materials. The material itself is strong and flexible, which makes it easy for installers to maneuver during installation.
- Tarping. Roof tarping can provide crucial temporary protection for a damaged roof. In the event of an emergency, such as extreme weather damage or falling debris, a quick application of a tarp can help ensure that further damage is minimized until more comprehensive repairs can be done. While we are happy to tarp a damaged roof, it is important to keep in mind that tarping should only be considered a short-term solution. More permanent repairs should be completed as soon as possible.
- Custom roof design. Our roofing experts can help you design a custom roofing solution that is both aesthetically appealing and energy efficient.
We can also craft many different types of roofs, including gable, Dutch, gambrel, flat, mansard, dormer, hip, and shed. Plus, whatever shingles you desire, we can install! The most common shingles are composite/asphalt, metal, slate, tile, wood, designer shingles, and architectural dimensional shingles. Do not forget the need for gutters to complement your roof and protect the foundation of your home. We specialize in installing and maintaining aluminum, copper, galvanized steel, and galvalume zinc gutters.
Our Customers Love Us See What They're Saying
“Very fast and prompt and just a good group of people to get your home repaired by.” - Nick R.
“The work and customer satisfaction that this company provides is spectacular!” - Nicholas Maye
“They were on time and completed the installation and clean-up in a timely manner with no issues with flower beds or shrubs.” - Jack B.
“He will definitely be the one we call when we need a roof.” - Pat V.d
“I highly recommend Landmark Roofing for your roofing needs.” - Wallace C.
“He kept us completely updated every step of the way” - Sandra K.
“Had an excellent experience with this company.” - Rob T.
“His crew was here when they said they would be and he communicated if they couldn't be here on time.” - Bob M.
“It was nice working with such a professional company.” - Jennifer H.
“Thank you, Justin and crew, for creating such a positive transaction” - Monica W.
“They were professional and knowledgeable.” - Kirsten B.
“Landmark Roofing, LLC, is by far the best roofing company my husband and I have ever dealt with.” - Jessica R.
Get Expert Roofing Advice and Support
You do not have to go far to find the best residential roofing services in Hickory, NC. Landmark Roofing is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, a designation we have earned through ethical business practices and fair treatment of our valued customers. As a provider of a vital service to homeowners throughout the area, we also take pride in our role in our community: We genuinely care. The materials and services we provide for our customers are the same that we would provide for ourselves and our families. From roof inspections to finding even the tiniest leak to complex repairs and installations, you can count on our professionally trained and certified team of experts for all of your roofing needs.
We are available 24/7 for emergency services and offer financing options. Call (828) 392-6488 or contact us online today!